Wednesday, July 16, 2008

July Photos

Of course this is Maui. So what would be the most popular thing to do for the 4th Of July celebration. Why go to the Makawao Rodeo where else.

The happiest guy at the Rodeo?
I think not if I was running in front of bulls and bucking horses.
Some people just have no common sence!


















Oh no you don't! Your not running away from me.


















Now what am I suppose to do with all this rope?













Oh yeh! Gottcha













Oh no, oh no...This is going to hurt so bad....













Look Ma..No hands













Man this seat is cold and hard


















Wait for me...Come On..Wait for me..Please













To the left....To the left...Look I'm pointing the way for you













Now that's staring down the ombray













Feet up..Feet up...Oh I hope I don't fall off the back.

No comments: